Silchar Army Bharti 2018 is released by the Indian Army Board. Candidates who belong to Cachar, Dima Hasao, Karimganj and Hailakandi can fill the application form from 04 October 2018 to 17 November 2018 via. online mode only. So candidates do not miss the chance and fill the form of Army Rally in Silchar December 2018 as early as possible. The ARO Silchar Masimpur Army Recruitment Rally 2018 will be conducted on 03-08 December 2018 at Masimpur.
- Silchar Army Bharti 2018
- Army Rally in Silchar December 2018 Registration form
- Eligibility Criteria for Army Bharti in Silchar
- ARO Silchar Army Recruitment Rally Admit Card 2018
- Documents Required For ARO Silchar Masimpur Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Important Instructions For Silchar Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018
Silchar Army Bharti 2018
All the interested candidates can fill the online application form from the official website of the Indian army. The Army Bharti Rally in Silchar is going to be conducted by the Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Silchar at Masimpur (Assam) on 03 December 2018 t0 08 December 2018. So all the candidates who want to apply for Silchar Army Bharti 2018 they should fill the form before the last date.
Here is a good news for the candidates who belong to Cachar, Dima Hasao, Karimganj and Hailakandi. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Army Rally in Silchar December 2018 by filling the online application form before the last date which is 17.11.2018.
Army Rally in Silchar December 2018 Registration form
Candidates who want to know more about Silchar Army Bharti 2018 they can also bookmark this page for more updates. It is a golden chance that ARO Silchar is going to conduct Indian army Bharti rally from 03-08 December 2018 or all the eligible and interested candidates who are willing to work in Indian army.
If candidates want to know more about Army Rally in Silchar December 2018 like eligibility criteria, age limit, selection procedure so they should read this article carefully. There are many vacancy posts for open Bharti rally, candidates will be hired the for the post like solider GD Posts, Tradesman posts, soldier technical posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Bharti in Silchar
Candidates who are going to appear in Silchar Army Bharti 2018 they can check here all eligible criteria like age limit, selection procedure etc. Candidates must have to check the eligibility criteria before going to participate in Army Bharti rally as follows.
Candidates who are going to appear in Army Rally in Silchar December 2018 they should read here eligibility criteria before going to apply for this post.
- Clerk/SKT: – 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate.
- Sol NA: – 12th pass with PCB. also, have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- Sol Technical: – 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English. also, have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier GD: – (a)Candidate should have passed 10th class with minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% aggregate Marks. OR 12th class simple passes.
- Soldier Tradesman: – 8th Pass or 10th pass according to trades.
Candidates who want to appear in Silchar Army Bharti 2018 for those candidates here we are provided age criteria so they can check here.
- GD: – Candidate should not less than 17 ½ years and not more than 21 Years.
- For all other posts like Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Technical, and NA: – 17 ½ to 23 Years.
Candidates who want to select in Silchar Army Bharti 2018 they have to clear all these following rounds.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Examination
- Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
- Interview & Document verification
Physical Fitness Test, Medical Test & CEE Details
All the candidates applying for ARO Silchar Masimpur Army Recruitment Rally 2018 which is going to be held from 03 December 2018 to 08 December 2018 at Masimpur has to go through the physical fitness examination.
Candidates who will clear the physical test will be sent for medical examination. Candidates who will pass the medical exam will be eligible to appear for the common entrance examination. All the details are explained below.
ARO Silchar Army Recruitment Rally Admit Card 2018
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 19 November 2018 to 24 November 2018. Candidates should reach the Masimpur on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. The candidate who are going to appear in Silchar Army Bharti 2018 they can download their admit card.
Admit card will be downloaded in PDF format. Candidates should check all the information provided on your admit card like name, father’s name, mother’s name, registration number, roll number and more other details properly.
If candidates want to appear in Army Rally in Silchar December 2018 so they have to carry their admit card with them. Admit card is important to enter in examination hall without it candidates are not eligible for exams.
Documents Required For ARO Silchar Masimpur Army Recruitment Rally 2018
Candidates are required to bring the following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:-
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste & Religious Certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- NCC & Sports Certificate
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card
Important Instructions For Silchar Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018
State wise Army Recruitment
All the candidates need to follow the below mentioned important instructions at the rally site.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into Army.
- Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary.
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Candidates may have to present themselves at the rally site for three to four days.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
Thanks for reading this article. Hope you find this article useful. If you have any question related to the Silchar Army Bharti 2018 then you can comment us via comment box. We will definitely help you. All the Best for your future.