Rangapahar Army Bharti 2018 is going to be conducted by Indian army board for various kind of post in the state of Manipur. All the eligible candidates should apply for the Manipur Army Bharti 2018 from 16 August – 30 September 2018 via. online mode only.
Army Rally in Rangapahar 2018 will be conducted from 15 October to 23 October 2018 for all job aspirants. The admit card for the Manipur Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018 will be sent through registered e-mail address from 03 October 2018 to 06 October 2018.
Rangapahar Army Bharti 2018
Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Rangapahar, Nagaland has organized Open Recruitment Rally (Bharti) at Peace Ground Churachandpur (Manipur) from 15 October to 23 October 2018. A large number of applicants attempted Rangapahar Army Bharti 2018 to make carrier in Indian army organization.
It is a golden chance for all job seekers who have attempted examination conduct by Indian army organization. There are a large number of the post like Soldier, technical assistant and nursing assistant in under districts Dimapur, Kohima, Mokokchung, Mon, Phek, Tuensang, Wokha, Zunheboto, Peren, Kiphire and Longleng District of Nagaland State for Army Rally in Rangapahar.
Rangapahar Army Bharti Registration Dates
We know very well, every person want to work for the Indian army organization. It is the great chance for all job seekers; Rangapahar Army Bharti 2018 has conducted by Indian army organization for all appeared candidates who are searching for Indian army jobs. Finally, examination date has over; all candidates can apply for this post on 16 August – 30 September 2018.
All interested and capable aspirants want to make carrier in Indian army. Indian Army has conducted Army Rally in Rangapahar 2018 for all appeared candidates. All candidates have applied for various kind of post like soldier, tradesman and more another post. You just wait for merit list; it will be released by Indian army organization.
- Age Limit
It is very important information for all job-seeking candidates who have applied Rangapahar Army Bharti 2018. They can check the age criteria according to your post.
- Candidates age should not less than 17½ years and not more than 21 years only for Soldier General Duty
- Candidate age should not less than 17½ years and not more than 23 years for Soldier ( Technical), clerk, Storekeeper, Soldier Technical Assistant post
- All candidate age should not less than 27 years and not more than 34 years for Junior Commissioned officer Religious Teacher post
- All candidate age should not less than 21years and not more than 27 years for Junior Commissioned officer catering post
- All candidates age should not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years for havildar and engineers post.
- Educational Qualification
All Interested candidates should Have Passed 10th / 10+2 (Intermediate) Examination OR Equivalent Qualification from A recognized Board in India.
- Selection Procedure
All jobs seeking candidate’s selection will be based on Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Medical Examination and Common Entrance Examination.
Rangapahar Army Bharti Admit Card 2018
All candidates can check the admit card through online mode and also download it in PDF format. After download admit card candidate must check all validate details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, registration number, roll number and more other details.
State wise Army Recruitment
Those aspirants applied Army Rally in Rangapahar from the official web portal, must check all information from official website.
- You just visit the official website of the Indian army.
- Read all instructions and rules as per mention
- Go to search option and enter Rangapahar Army Bharti 2018 in required section.
- Your admit card will appear on your computer or desktop screen.
- You can save admit card for future reference use only.
We hope all candidates get satisfied with our given information. If you have any question related to the Rangapahar Army Bharti 2018 then you can comment us via comment box. We will definitely help you. At last, we would say “All the Best” for your future.