Nagpur Army Bharti 2018 is declared by the board of Nagpur Indian Army for the candidates of Nagpur and its nearest districts. Interested candidates from Nagpur, Wardha, Washim, Amravati, Bhandara, Gondia, Gadchiroli, Chandrapur, Akola and Yavatmal who are willing to join Indian Army can apply for the Army Rally in Nagpur Oct-Nov 2018.
To apply for the post you need to get register yourself with the Indian Army. The rally will be conducted from 23 Oct- 03 Nov 2018 at Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Stadium, Amravati (Maharashtra).
All the candidates can apply for the Nagpur Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018 from 24 Aug 2018 to 07 Oct 2018 via. online mode only. The admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 09 Oct 2018 to 22 Oct 2018. Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Nagpur Army Bharti 2018
The Indian Army has released the vacancies for the interested and eligible candidates belong to Nagpur city and in the districts Nagpur, Wardha, Washim, Amravati, Bhandara, Gondia, Gadchiroli, Chandrapur, Akola and Yavatmal which will be conducted on 23 Oct- 03 Nov 2018 at Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Stadium, Amravati (Maharashtra). So candidates can apply for Nagpur Army Bharti 2018 by registering themselves to the Nagpur Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018 from 24 Aug 2018 to 07 Oct 2018.
Here in this article, we have provided all the details about Indian Army Bharti. You can read the article to get full detail about eligibility criteria, location, rally date, etc. If you want to join the Indian Army you need to clear all the examination conduct by the Indian Army. So Interested candidates can apply for the Army Bharti Rally Nagpur 2018 before the last date mention.
Army Open Rally Bharti Nagpur 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Read all the instructions mentioned below before applying for the Nagpur Army Bharti 2018. We have provided all the detail about the Indian Army Rally eligibility criteria.
1.Age Limit: – Aspirants can apply for Army Rally Open Bharti Nagpur 2018 but they should have the required age which is decided by the Indian army board.
- GD: – Candidate should not less than 17 ½ years and not more than 21 Years.
- For all other posts like Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Technical, and NA: – 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Academic Qualification: –
Candidates who are going to participate in Nagpur Army Bharti 2018 can check the educational qualification as given below: –
- Soldier GD: – Candidate should have passed 10th class with minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% aggregate Marks. OR 12th class simple passes.
- Soldier Tradesman: – 8th Pass or 10th pass according to trades.
- Clerk/SKT: – 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate.
- Sol NA: – 12th pass with PCB. also, have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- Sol Technical: – 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English. also, have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Interested candidates who are going to appear for Army Bharti have to go through the following rounds as follows:-
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Written Test & Interview
- Document verification
Instructions For ARO Nagpur Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018
All the candidates should strictly follow the below mentioned important instructions while participating in the ARO Nagpur Indian Army Open Bharti Rally 2018. Any candidate not following the guidelines & instructions will be disqualified from the rally.
- Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents.
- Candidates will participate in the ARO Nagpur Recruitment Rally 2018 at their own risk.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
- Mobile phones are not permitted at the rally site and at the time of CEE.
- Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days.
Documents For ARO Nagpur Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018
All the candidates who are participating in the rally which is going to held from 23 October – 03 November 2018 at Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Stadium, Amravati (Maharashtra) should carry the following mentioned important documents along with them at the rally site. Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site.
Methods to apply for Nagpur Army Bharti 2018 Online
Eligible candidates who are eligible for the post and want to give the examination of Army Rally Open Bharti Nagpur 2018 have to first register themselves from 24 Aug 2018 to 07 Oct 2018 via. online mode only. Here we have provided a few steps by which you can apply for the Indian Army Rally.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on the registration form.
- You need to select the category of your relevant post.
- Click on Nagpur Army Bharti 2018 to proceed for further process.
- The new screen will appear that contain details like name, DOB.
- You have to fill all the details asked in the form.
- Click the submit button to get an application form.
- You can save and download the application form for future use.
State wise Army Recruitment
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any query regarding Nagpur Army Bharti | Army Rally in Nagpur Oct-Nov 2018 Registration form dates admit card then you are free to ask us in the comment box our team member will assist you.
Stay connected with us for latest updates and news regarding recruitment. Please share this article on your social media account and directly with your friends.