Mumbai Army Bharti 2018 is released by the board of Mumbai Indian Army. Interested candidates of the Mumbai city and its relevant districts can apply for the Army Rally in Mumbai Oct 2018 which will be conducted on 04-13 October 2018 and it covers districts like Mumbai City and Mumbai Suburban, Thane, Raigad, Nasik, and Palgarh.
Mumbai Army Bharti 2018
Interested and eligible candidates who want to make their career in govt sector and searching govt related jobs, so for all those job seekers Indian Army has released vacancies with certain eligibility criteria like age limit, selection process, educational qualification. The interested candidates of Mumbai can apply for the Mumbai Army Bharti 2018 with register themselves in Indian Army.
There are several kinds of posts provided by the Indian Army like GD, Clerk & SKT, Technical, tradesman and Nursing Assistant etc. So according to your interest, you can apply for the Army Open Rally Bharti Mumbai 2018. The rally will conduct on 04-13 October 2018 in the districts of Mumbai City and Mumbai Suburban, Thane, Raigad, Nasik, and Palgarh.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Open Bharti Mumbai 2018 Updates
We have provided all the detail about the Indian Army Rally selection process. If any Interested and Eligible candidates who are going to apply for Mumbai Army Bharti 2018 then they have to first satisfy the eligibility criteria.
1.Age Limit: – Aspirants who are going to apply for Army Rally Bharti Mumbai 2018 should have the required age which is decided by the Indian army board.
- GD: – Candidate should not less than 17 ½ years and not more than 21 Years.
- For all other posts like Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Technical, and NA: – 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Academic Qualification: –
We have provided the required academic qualification. Candidates who are going to participate in Mumbai Army Bharti 2018 can check the educational qualification as given below: –
- Soldier GD: – Candidate should have passed 10th class with minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% aggregate Marks. OR 12th class simple passes.
- Soldier Tradesman: – 8th Pass or 10th pass according to trades.
- Clerk/SKT: – 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate.
- Sol NA: – 12th pass with PCB. also, have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- Sol Technical: – 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English. also, have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Interested candidates who are going to appear for Mumbai Open Army Bharti have to go through the following rounds as follows:-
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Document verification
Methods to apply for Mumbai Army Bharti 2018 Online
Candidates who are eligible for the post and want to give the examination of Army Rally Open Bharti Mumbai 2018 have to first register themselves. Here we have provided few steps by which you can check and download your application form in few minutes.
- Firstly you need to log on to the official website of the Indian Army.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen and will contain many options.
- Then click on the registration form.
- You need to select the category of your relevant post.
- Click on Mumbai Army Bharti 2018 to proceed for further process.
- The new screen will appear that contain details like name, DOB.
- You have to fill all the details asked in the form.
- Click the submit button to get an application form.
- You can save and download the application form for future use.
State wise Army Recruitment
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any query regarding Mumbai Army Bharti | Army Rally in Mumbai Oct 2018 Registration form dates admit card then you are free to ask us in the comment box our team member will assist you.
Stay connected with us for latest updates and news regarding recruitment. Please share this article on your social media account and directly with your friends.