Meerut Army Bharti 2018 is released by the board of Meerut Indian Army. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for the govt jobs can apply for the Army Rally in Meerut October 2018 which is conducted by the ARO Meerut on 06-16 October 2018 in the relevant districts of Amroha, Bulandsahar, Bijnor, Hapur, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar, and Saharanpur at Mahipura Camping Ground, Saharanpur (Venue).
All the eligible candidates can participate in Meerut Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018 by applying online from 07 August 2018 to 20 September 2018 via. online mode only. The admit cards for the Meerut rally will be sent to the registered e-mail address from 21 September 2018 to 05 October 2018.
- Meerut Army Bharti 2018
- Indian Army Open Bharti Rally Meerut 2018 Details
- Eligibility Criteria for Army Bharti Meerut Updates
- Physical Fitness Test & CEE at Meerut Army Bharti Rally 2018
- How to apply for Meerut Army Bharti 2018 Online
- Documents Required at Meerut Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018
- Important Instructions For ARO Meerut Rally 2018
Meerut Army Bharti 2018
In this Open Bharti Rally, the candidates of Amroha, Bulandsahar, Bijnor, Hapur, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar, and Saharanpur will be invited by the ARO Meerut to participate in the Meerut Army Bharti 2018 and register online. This Open Bharti Rally will be organized at Saharanpur from 06-16 October 18.
The registration process has been started for the Indian army Bharti in Meerut. All the interested candidate can apply online for this Meerut open Bharti rally from 07 August 2018 to 20 September 2018. Indian Army board has released the various vacancies for the post of GD, Clerk & SKT, Technical, tradesman and Nursing Assistant etc.
This is a good news for all those candidates who are looking for the job opportunity in the Indian Army. So all those eligible and interested candidates of Meerut and its relevant districts can apply for the Army Open Bharti Rally Meerut 2018. All the interested candidates can apply for this post by filling up the online application form from the official website.
Indian Army Open Bharti Rally Meerut 2018 Details
The interested and eligible candidates of Meerut and other districts like Amroha, Bulandsahar, Bijnor, Hapur, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar, and Saharanpur can apply for the post or those who have registered themselves can appear in the certain tests from which they have to pass like, Racing, many kinds of sports and health checkup. Meerut Army Bharti 2018 is conducting from 06-16 October 2018 by ARO Meerut.
All the candidates who are willing to participate in Meerut Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018 should apply before the last date of application. The admit card for the rally will be sent on the registered e-mail address from 21 September 2018 to 05 October 2018. Candidates should follow all the guidelines & instructions of the Meerut rally.
Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for this vacancy. Those candidates who want to appear in the exam have to first register themselves with the official website of Indian Army. All the candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria for Meerut Open Army Bharti Rally 2018 before going to fill the online application form.
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of Post||Army rally open Bharti|
|Venue/Location||Mahipura Camping Ground Saharanpur|
|District Covered||Amroha, Bulandsahar, Bijnor, Hapur, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar and Saharanpur|
|Rally date||06-16 October 2018|
|Recruiting office (HQ)||Meerut|
Eligibility Criteria for Army Bharti Meerut Updates
All the interested and eligible candidates who are going to apply for Meerut Army Bharti 2018 they can check the eligibility criteria for this vacancy such as age, height, weight, chest, qualification details, required document.
Here in this article, all the candidates must have to justify the eligibility criteria before going to participate in Meerut Indian Army Bharti rally which is going to be conducted from 06-16 October 2018 at Mahipura Camping Ground, Saharanpur is as follows: –
1.Age Limit: – Candidates who are going to apply for Army Rally Bharti Meerut 2018 should have the required age which is decided by the Indian army board.
- GD: – Candidate should not less than 17 ½ years and not more than 21 Years.
- For all other posts like Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Technical, and NA: – 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Academic Qualification: –
Here we have provided the required academic qualification. Candidates who are going to participate in Meerut Army Bharti 2018 can check the educational qualification as given below: –
- Soldier GD: – Candidate should have passed 10th class with minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% aggregate Marks. OR 12th class simple passes.
- Soldier Tradesman: – 8th Pass or 10th pass according to trades.
- Clerk/SKT: – 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate.
- Sol NA: – 12th pass with PCB. also, have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- Sol Technical: – 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English. also, have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Interested candidates who are going to appear for Meerut Open Army Bharti have to go through the following rounds as follows:-
Physical Fitness Test & CEE at Meerut Army Bharti Rally 2018
All the candidates who are participating in the Meerut Indian Army Bharti Rally have to go through the physical fitness test as per the standards. The candidates who will clear physical test will be eligible for Common Entrance Examination (CEE). The admit card & venue for the CEE will be informed to the candidates at the rally site.
How to apply for Meerut Army Bharti 2018 Online
Interested candidates who want to give the examination of Army Rally Open Bharti Meerut 2018 have to first register themselves first. Here we have provided a few steps by which you can check and download your application form in a few minutes.
- Aspirants must visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen and will contain many options.
- Click on the registration form.
- Select the category of your relevant post.
- Click on Meerut Army Bharti 2018 to proceed for further process.
- The new screen will appear that contain details like name, DOB.
- You have to fill all the details asked in the form.
- Click the submit button to get an application form.
- You can save and download the application form for future use.
Documents Required at Meerut Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018
All the candidates from the districts of Amroha, Bulandsahar, Bijnor, Hapur, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar, and Saharanpur who are going to participate in ARO Meerut Army Rally 2018 which will be conducted at Mahipura Camping Ground, Saharanpur from 06 October to 16 October 2018 have to carry the following mentioned important documents along with them at the rally site.
Important Instructions For ARO Meerut Rally 2018
All the candidates need to strictly follow the below mentioned important instructions at the rally site.
- Candidates are advised not to pay the bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates found underage/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents.
- Candidates will participate in the ARO Meerut Indian Army rally 2018 at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned.
- Mobile phones are not permitted at the rally site and at the time of CEE.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE
State wise Army Recruitment
Thank you for reading this article, hope you find this article useful. If you have any query regarding Meerut Army Bharti | Army Rally in Meerut October 2018 Registration form dates admit card then you are free to ask us in the comment box our team member will assist you.
Stay connected with us for latest updates and news regarding recruitment. Please share this article on your social media account and directly with your friends.