Mandi Army Bharti 2018 is going to be conducted by the Mandi Army Bharti board at the ARO Mandi from 2 to 5th of October 2018 at Paddal Ground, Near Bus Stand Mandi (HP). All the interested candidates who belong to Mandi, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and want to participate in Army Rally in Mandi October 2018 can fill the Indian Army Bharti in Mandi registration form from 03 August 2018 to 16 September 2018. Admit card will be sent to the registered e-mail address before the rally date.
- Mandi Army Bharti 2018
- Army Rally in Mandi October 2018 Registration
- Important dates to remember for Mandi Army Bharti Rally 2018
- Mandi Indian Army Bharti 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Mandi Army Open Bharti Admit Card 2018
- Documents Required For Indian Army Mandi Open Bharti Rally 2018
- Important Instructions for Mandi Army Bharti Rally 2018
Mandi Army Bharti 2018
Madi Indian Army Board is going to organize the open Bharti rally At ARO Mandi from 2 to 5th of October 2018. Candidates of Mandi, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti can apply for Mandi Army Bharti 2018 before the last date. In this open Bharti rally, the candidates of four district can participate to join the Indian Army.
The Mandi Indian Army Bharti 2018 will be conducted from 02.10.2018 to 05.10.2018 at Paddal Ground, Near Bus Stand Mandi (HP). All the eligible candidates who are willing to apply for Army Rally in Mandi 2018 should apply online from 03.08.2018 to 16.09.2018 via. online application mode only. The rally gates will open at 01:00 am and will be closed by 06:00 am on each rally date.
Every year Indian army board invites young and talented candidates to fill the vacant posts. Now this time it is going to hire the candidates from Mandi through the Army Rally in Mandi October 2018. So all Those candidates who are willing to work with Indian Army and join the Indian army can fill the Army Rally in Mandi Registration form online.
Army Rally in Mandi October 2018 Registration
In this open Bharti Rally in Mandi from 02 October 2018 to 05 October 2018, candidates will be hired for the post of Soldier GD, Soldier Technical, Clerk, Store Keeper, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Tradesman so all those candidates who want to apply for Mandi Army Bharti 2018 can visit the official website of the Indian army board to fill online application form and then submit the same before its closing date.
As we know the Indian army board has released the various post to invite candidates for the Army Rally in Mandi October 2018. All those candidates who are going to apply for this post can easily fill the application form from 03 August 2018 to 16 September 2018 from the official website.
To apply for this recruitment candidates are required to visit the official website of Indian army board. Army Rally in Mandi October 2018 Registration process has been already started in which candidates of Mandi, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti will be hired.
Important dates to remember for Mandi Army Bharti Rally 2018
Rally Dates 2 to 5th of October 2018.
Application Form Starts from 03 August 2018
Application Form Last Date 16 September 2018
Admit Card Available by On Registered E-mail Address before rally date
Mandi Indian Army Bharti 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates from the districts of Mandi, Kullu and Lahaul & Spiti who are going to apply for the Mandi Army Bharti Rally 2018 which will be held on 02 to 5th of October 2018 at Paddal Ground, Near Bus Stand Mandi (HP) should go through all the eligibility criteria guidelines related to age limit, height, educational qualification, physical fitness etc. before applying for the rally.
The Mandi Army Bharti rally application form will be made available from 03 August 2018 to 16 September 2018. Candidates should apply via. online application mode only before the last date to participate in the rally. The admit card for the rally will be sent on the registered e-mail address before the Mandi Indian Army Bharti rally dates. The gates for the rally will be open at 01:00 AM and will be closed by 06:00 AM on each rally day.
- Age limit, Educational Qualification & Minimum Physical Qualitative Requirements:- All the candidates who are going to apply for the rally should meet the minimum eligibility criteria as decided by the board.
- Physical Fitness Test:- Physical measurement will be carried out as per the physical standards. Candidates should meet the physical measurement criteria.
- Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE):- The written test will be conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. The location, date and time of the written test will be informed at the rally center.
- The admit card for the CEE exam will be issued to the candidate at the rally site. The admit card for the Mandi Army Bharti CEE exam will be issued only when the candidate has been reviewed medically fit by the concerned specialist at Command Hospital (Western Command) Chandimandir.
Mandi Army Open Bharti Admit Card 2018
The Indian army board will issue the Indian army Bharti in Mandi admit card on the registered e-mail address. The Mandi Indian Army Bharti admit card should be printed on the good quality Laser printer. The size should not shrink. All those candidates who have filled the Mandi Army Bharti 2018 registration form will soon get the Admit card. All the candidates can download the Army Rally in Mandi Admit card from the official website of Indian army board.
Admit card will be released at least 2 weeks before the rally date after the online application submission. It is the mandatory document to appear in the examinations without Mandi Army Bharti admit card 2018 candidate would not be able to appear in the examination so all candidates are advised to download the admit card before appearing in the exam and carry along with them at the time of examination.
Documents Required For Indian Army Mandi Open Bharti Rally 2018
All the candidates who are participating in the Mandi Army Open Bharti rally should bring the following documents in the original form as well as duplicate copies self-attested as specified in the below table. The candidates will not be permitted to enter the rally site without the admit card and the required documents.
Important Instructions for Mandi Army Bharti Rally 2018
All the candidates who are participating in Mandi (HP) Army Bharti rally 2018 should follow all the instructions and guidelines as issued by Indian Army Board. The important instructions to be followed are as follows:-
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the Mandi Indian Army open Bharti rally site only on production of admit card. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Recruitment into the Army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay the bribe to anyone for Recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stage is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot be held them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the Mandi Army Bharti 2018. Candidates found underage/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificate and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offense and liable for punishment under the law.
- Use of Drugs:- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same at Mandi Indian Army Bharti rally 2018 will be debarred from further screening.
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
State wise Army Recruitment
Thanks for reading this article. if you have any query or d0oubt regarding Mandi Army Bharti 2018 You can write in comment box. Our team member will assist you in a better way. For more information, stay connected with us.