Indian Navy MTS recruitment 2018 has been released by the Indian Navy the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff. Candidates who want to join Indian Navy they can apply for the Indian Navy Multi-Tasking Staff vacancy 2018 they can apply within 21 days from 4th August to 25th August from the official website.
The India Navy Visakhapatnam has announced the Recruitment notification for recruiting the candidates for the post of 53 Multi-Tasking Staff into Naval Base Vizag under the category of Civil Persons. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply for the Indian Navy MTS recruitment 2018 from the official website before the last date
It is the good news for all the candidates for the candidates who are wishing to be the part of Indian Navy and want to serve the nation now they can apply for Indian Navy Multi staff vacancy 2018. Candidates who will be selected for this post they have to serve in the various Units/Establishments of Eastern Naval Command furthermore they can be posted anywhere in India, as per administrative requirement
There are total 56 vacant seats are available to hire the candidates for Indian Navy MTS recruitment 2018 to fill the post of multi task staff.T he board of Indian Navy has been successfully released the procedure to apply for the same this applications form will be accepted online on the official website
There are so many youngsters who want to make their career in Indian defense so every year this organization comes with the various job opportunity for those candidates who want to make their career in defense. This time it has come with a job opportunity that is Indian Navy MTS vacancy 2018. All the eligible and interested candidates are advised to fill the online application form before the last date.
Candidates who are planning to apply for Indian Navy MTS recruitment 2018 they are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for this post. Hence Here we have provided Indian Navy Bharti eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, selection process, pay scale and other details. candidates are requiring to fulfill and justify the eligibility criteria as given below
- Organization: Indian Navy
- Designation: Multi Tasking Staff
- Location: Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
- Post Name & Vacancy
- Total:53 Posts
- MTS (Non-Ind) Dresser: 02
- MTS (Non-Ind) Dhobi: 15
- MTS (Non-Ind) Mali: 15
- MTS (Non-Ind) Ward Sahayika (for Women only): 19
- MTS (Non-Ind) Laboratory Bearer: 01
- MTS (Non-Ind) Masalchi: 01
Candidates who are going to apply for the Indian Navy MTS Vacancy 2018 they should have the following age limit as given below
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Age Relaxation for Indian Navy MTS recruitment 2018
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules
- SC /ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwDs UR-10 years, OBC – 13 (10+3) years, SC/ST – 15 (10+5) years etc.
- ESM UR-03 years after deduction of the Military Service rendered from actual age as on the closing date
- Similarly, for OBC-06(03+03)years, SC/ST-08(03+05) years
- For Central Govt.Employees – 40 years (45 years for SC/ST) Central Govt.Employees who have rendered not less than three (03) years continuous service on regular
In order to apply for Indian Navy MTS recruitment 2018 candidates should have the required qualification as given below
- Proficiency in relevant trade
Candidates who will be selected for Indian Navy MTS Vacancy 2018 the will be given the salary of in the Pay Matrix- Level 1(Rs. 18000–56900)]
Important Dates for Indian Navy MTS recruitment 2018
- Notification Date: 04th August 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 25th August 2018
The candidates will be selected for Indian Navy MTS recruitment 2018 on the basis of their performance in the prelims. Mains, Group exercise and interviews so all the candidates should start their exam preparation by making the use of Indian Navy MTS exam Syllabus 2018. You can download the pdf file of the syllabus from this page by clicking on the download link as provided on this page.
Here on this page, we have provided the subject wise Indian Navy MTS Exam syllabus 2018. This will help you to find the topics subject wise which is to be prepared.
(i) General Intelligence and Reasoning- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problems solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relation concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include question design to test the candidate’s ability to deal with the abstract ideas and symbol and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
(ii) Numerical aptitude- This paper will include question on problems relating to number system, computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentage, Ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit & loss, discount, time
& distance, ratio & time, time & work etc.
(iii) General English- In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of the English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms and its correct usage etc.
(iv) General Awareness- The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, geography, economics scene, the general policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require
special study of any discipline.
(v) General Awareness on Fire Fighting- This test will include questions on knowledge of Fire Fighting, operational use of Fire Fighting Equipment’s, life savings drills, causes of fire etc.
Candidates who are willing to apply for Indian Navy Visakhapatnam MTS Vacancy 2018 they need to fill the online application form from the official website. So for better convenience of the students here, we have provided the step by step process which will be helpful for you to fill up the online application form as follows:
- First of all, a candidate needs to visit the official site of Indian Navy which is as joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- In a few seconds, the homepage will appear on the screen of your device.
- Check the notification section on the homepage
- Then click on Indian Navy MTS recruitment 2018
- Check and verify all the details in the official notification carefully.
- Then click on the link to apply for Indian Navy MTS vacancy 2018 form
- Now fill all the required details Application form
- After filling the required details recheck all the details you have mentioned in the application form is correct or not.
- Then Upload the required documents such as photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Then Pay the application form fee using any payment method.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Finally, take print out of Indian Navy Visakhapatnam MTS Application form 2018 for future use.
State wise Army Recruitment
Hope you find this article useful. If you have any doubt regarding Indian Navy MTS recruitment 2018 then you can feel free to ask us in the comment box and you can visit the official website. You can bookmark this page and share this information with your friends. Thank you for reading this article and for more details register with us.
Stay connected with us for latest updates and news. Please share this article on your social media account.