Indian Navy Engineer recruitment 2018 advertisement has been released by the Indian Navy for the post of SSC Officers in Executive/ Technical Branch (Engineer) candidates who are interested to apply for this post they can get the complete details regarding Indian Navy Engineer vacancy 2018 details, syllabus, selection process, and application form from this page.
Indian Navy has invited online application to hire the unmarried candidates for the post of technical engineer in Indian navy. Candidates who want to make their career in the Indian navy they can shortly apply for Indian Navy Engineer recruitment 2018 online from the official website. There are many candidates who are seeking for govt job and preparing for the same they can go for this latest job opportunity.
Every year Indian navy releases various vacancy to hire the candidates for the organization This time again it is going to hire the young and eligible candidates for the post of SSC Officers in Executive/ Technical Branch Engineer through Indian Navy Engineer Bharti 2018. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post before the last date from the official website.
It is a good news for all those candidates who are seeking for the job in the government department for a long time so all those candidates who want toe part of Indian Navy and want to serve the nation can apply online for this post before the last date. All those Candidates who are from engineering background may apply for the Indian Navy Engineer recruitment 2018 from the official website.
The application form for Navy Officer engineer vacancy 2018 will be available online on the official website of Indian navy board. Candidates who want to apply for these vacancies should be passed engineering degree or perusing in the final year of the same.
Candidates who are going to be part of Indian Navy Engineer recruitment 2018 they can check the detailed information such as selection process, application process, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, pay scale and for more information on Indian navy engineer vacancy notification stay connected with this page.
Candidates, who are going to apply for Navy engineer officer vacancy 2018 need to satisfy the required age limit as given following:
Candidates should be born between 02nd July 1999 to 01st January 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
To apply for Indian Navy Engineer recruitment 2018 candidate need to be passed of engineering degree with minimum 55 % marks in any discipline from any recognized University. The candidates need to be complete the all the examination related to their engineering degree
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Navy Officer Engineer Job 2018 they will be selected on the basis of their performance in following rounds
Vacancy details for Indian Navy Engineer recruitment 2018:
Total Vacancy 118 Posts
General Service/ Hydrography Cadre: 40 posts (SSC)
NAIC: 06 posts (PC)
Engineering Branch (General Service): 27 posts (SSC)
Electrical Branch (General Service): 33 posts (SSC)
Naval Architecture: 12 posts
Candidates who will be selected will be selected for the Indian Navy SSC engineer post will be given salary of INR 56100- INR 110700 per month (SSC)
Important Dates for Indian Navy Engineer recruitment 2018
Registration Starts: 04 August 2018
End Date for Application: 24 August 2018
End Date submit Final Form: 24 August 2018
SSB Exam Date: November 2018 to March 2019
Training Start: June 2019
Nil/- (No Fees Payment for Application Form)
Candidates who are going to appeal in Indian Navy Engineer Recruitment 2018 must be known about the syllabus and exam pattern so that you can get an idea about the topics and questions and better prepare yourself for the examination. With the help of Navy engineering officer syllabus 2018, you will get the idea of those topics which are most probably asked in the examination paper so that you will be able to prepare on that topics and score well.
Applicants can check the official Indian Navy engineering officer exam syllabus 2018 for reference from below.
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non-Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
- Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms, and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners(use of a, the, and etc), Use of pronouns.
- Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
- Sports: championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage, and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies.
- National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Full forms, and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
- Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
Indian Navy has invited the online application form on its official website. Candidates who are willing to apply for Navy officer engineer vacancy 2018 can fill the online application form before the last date of submission. All the eligible and interested applicants can also check the registration process for Indian Navy Engineer recruitment 2018 as available below:
Here in this section, we have provided important guidelines to fill the application form. Candidates who are going to fill out the application form may go through these steps which are mentioned below.
- At first, an applicant need to visit the official website of Indian Navy i.e. https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Within few moments the homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Then login’ with the registered Email Id
- Then Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Then click on “Apply” button.
- In a few seconds, the Indian Navy Engineer recruitment 2018 application form will appear on the screen.
- Then fill up all required information in Online Application Form.
- Then upload the required documents such as scanned pictures of their signature and passport size photo in the online application form.
- Applicants should also upload scanned photographs of respective certificates in \Online Form.
- Recheck all the details before the application form submission.
- Then click on the Submit button.
- Candidates must take the printout of Indian Navy SSC/technical Engineer application form 2018 for the future use.
Hope you find this article useful. If you have any doubt regarding Indian Navy Engineer recruitment 2018 then you can feel free to ask us in the comment box and you can visit the official website. You can bookmark this page and share this information with your friends.
State wise Army Recruitment
Thank you for reading this article and for more details register with us. Stay connected with us for latest updates and news. Please share this article on your social media account.