GRD Kunraghat Army Bharti 2018 is released by the board of Kunraghat Indian Army. Here is a great opportunity for the candidates who want to work with the govt organization. Interested candidates can apply for the Army Rally in Kunraghat 2018 which is conducted on 06-15 April 2018 in the districts Mahakali, Karnali, Seti, Bheri and Rapti Anchals by the GRD Kunraghat (Nepal Domicile Gorkhas(NDGs) Rally.
GRD Kunraghat Army Bharti 2018
Here in this article, we have provided all the details about Indian Army Bharti vacancies. Those who are interested can read the article to get full detail about eligibility criteria, rally date, location, etc. If you want to join the Indian Army you need to clear all the examination which is conduct on 06-15 April 2018 in the districts Mahakali, Karnali, Seti, Bheri and Rapti Anchals by the Indian Army. So Interested candidates can apply for the GRD Kunraghat Army Bharti 2018 before the last date mention.
The Indian Army has released the vacancies for the interested and eligible candidates of Kunraghat and its relevant districts Mahakali, Karnali, Seti, Bheri and Rapti Anchals which will be conducted on 06-15 April 2018 at the location Surkhet/ Nepalganj GRD Kunraghat (Nepal Domicile Gorkhas(NDGs) Rally. So candidates can apply for GRD Kunraghat Army Bharti Open Rally 2018 by registering themselves to the Indian Army.
GRD Kunraghat Army Rally Bharti 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible candidates who want to appear in the examination are requested to read all the instructions mentioned below before applying for the GRD Kunraghat Army Bharti 2018. We have provided all the detail about the Indian Army Rally eligibility criteria.
1.Age Limit: – Aspirants can apply for GRD Kunraghat Army Rally Open Bharti 2018 but they should have the required age which is decided by the Indian army board.
- GD: – Candidate should not less than 17 ½ years and not more than 21 Years.
- For all other posts like Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Technical, and NA: – 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Academic Qualification: –
Candidates who are going to participate in GRD Kunraghat Army Bharti 2018 can check the educational qualification as given below: –
- Soldier GD: – Candidate should have passed 10th class with minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% aggregate Marks. OR 12th class simple passes.
- Soldier Tradesman: – 8th Pass or 10th pass according to trades.
- Clerk/SKT: – 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate.
- Sol NA: – 12th pass with PCB. also, have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- Sol Technical: – 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English. also, have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Interested candidates who are going to appear for Army Bharti have to go through the following rounds as follows:-
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Document verification
Methods to apply for GRD Kunraghat Army Bharti 2018 Online
Eligible candidates who are willing to join Indian Army and want to give the examination of GRD Kunraghat Army Rally 2018 have to first register themselves. Here we have provided few steps by which you can apply for the Indian Army Rally.
- Candidates need to log on to the official website of the Indian Army.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Then you will see the registration form icon click on that.
- You need to select the category of your relevant post.
- Click on GRD Kunraghat Army Bharti 2018 to proceed for further process.
- The new screen will appear that contain details like name, DOB.
- You have to fill all the details asked in the form and upload your documents.
- Click the submit button to get an application form.
- You can save and download the application form for future use.
State wise Army Recruitment
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any query regarding GRD Kunraghat Army Bharti | Army Rally in Kunraghat 2018 Registration form dates admit card then you are free to ask us in the comment box our team member will assist you.
Stay connected with us for latest updates and news regarding recruitment. Please share this article on your social media account and directly with your friends.