Aurangabad Army Bharti 2018 is released by the board of Aurangabad Indian Army. A large number of candidates are seeking for govt job as well as in Indian Army, so here is a good opportunity to apply for Army Rally in Aurangabad Nov 2018 which will be conducted on 20-30 November 2018 in the districts Aurangabad, Buldana, Dhule, Hingoli, Jalgaon, Jalna, Nanded, Nandurbar, and Parbhani and at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Stadium, Jalgaon.
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online for ARO Aurangabad Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 from 21 September 2018 to 04 November 2018 via. online application mode only. The admit card for Aurangabad Army Bharti Rally 2018 will be sent through registered e-mail between 05 Nov 2018 to 09 Nov 2018.
Aurangabad Army Bharti 2018
Interested and eligible candidates of Aurangabad and its districts like Aurangabad, Buldana, Dhule, Hingoli, Jalgaon, Jalna, Nanded, Nandurbar , and Parbhani can apply for the Aurangabad Army Bharti 2018 or those who have registered themselves can appear in the certain eligibility tests conducted by the Indian Army from which they have to pass including many kinds of sports.
Candidates who want to join the Indian Army are eligible can apply for the Aurangabad Army Open Bharti Rally 2018 which will be conducted on 20-30 November 2018. Those candidates who want to appear in the exam have to first register themselves from 21.09.2018 to 04.11.2018 to participate in the rally with the official website of Indian Army. So you can apply for the vacancy before the last date mention.
Indian Army Open Rally Bharti Aurangabad 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria for Aurangabad Army Bharti 2018 before going to fill the online application form from 21 September 2018 to 04 November 2018. Candidates will be screened for following categories and as per Qualitative Requirements mentioned below.
1.Age Limit: – Interested candidates can apply for Aurangabad Army Open Bharti Rally 2018 but they should have the required age which is decided by the Indian army board.
- GD: – Candidate should not less than 17 ½ years and not more than 21 Years.
- For all other posts like Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Technical, and NA: – 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Academic Qualification & Physical Fitness Test Details : –
Candidates who are going to appear in Aurangabad Army Bharti Rally 2018 which is going to be conducted from 20-30 November 2018 in the districts Aurangabad, Buldana, Dhule, Hingoli, Jalgaon, Jalna, Nanded, Nandurbar, and Parbhani at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Stadium, Jalgaon can check the educational qualification as given below: –
- Soldier GD: – Candidate should have passed 10th class with minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% aggregate Marks. OR 12th class simple passes.
- Soldier Tradesman: – 8th Pass or 10th pass according to trades.
- Clerk/SKT: – 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate.
- Sol NA: – 12th pass with PCB. also, have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- Sol Technical: – 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English. also, have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Medical Test & Common Entrance Examination Test Details
- All the candidates who will be selected in the physical fitness test of ARO Aurangabad Army Recruitment Rally 2018 will be sent for the medical examination as per the medical standards at the rally site. Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/CH/BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/CH/BH within 14 days of the refer and report back to ARO for the issue of admit card for CEE in case of declared FIT.
- Common Entrance Examination Test will be conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. Location, Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through admit cards. The admit card for the CEE for the rally fit candidates will be issued at rally site itself.
Eligible candidates who are going to participate in Army Open Rally have to go through the following rounds as follows:-
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- CEE Test & Interview
- Document verification
How to apply for Aurangabad Army Bharti 2018 Online
Candidates who want to join Indian Army and want to appear in the examination of Army Rally Open Bharti Aurangabad 2018 have to register themselves. Here we have provided a few steps by which you can apply for the Indian Army Rally.
- Candidates must visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on the application form.
- Select the category of your respective post.
- Click on Aurangabad Army Bharti 2018 to proceed further.
- The new screen will appear that contain details like the name and DOB.
- You have to fill all the details asked in the form.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Click the submit button to get an application form.
- You can save and download the registration form for future use.
Documents Required For ARO Aurangabad Army Bharti Rally 2018
All the candidates who are participating in the Aurangabad Indian Army Open Bharti Rally 2018 which will be conducted from 20-30 November 2018 at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Stadium, Jalgaon should carry the following mentioned important documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site.
- Admit Card
- Education Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste & Religion Certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- NCC & Sports Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
Hope you find this article useful. If you have any doubt regarding Aurangabad Army Bharti | Army Rally in Aurangabad Nov 2018 Registration form dates admit card then you are free to ask us in the comment box our team member will assist you.
State wise Army Recruitment
Please share this article on your social media account and directly with your friends. Stay connected with us for latest updates and news regarding recruitment.