Army Recruitment in West Bengal 2018 is released by the Indian army board. It is great news for all jobs seeking candidates. Here in this article, we will inform about latest job notification and more detailed information for the West Bengal India Army Bharti Rally.
All the candidates from the districts of Darjeeling and Kalimpong can apply for the GRD Ghoom Indian Army Bharti rally 2018 from 18 August 2018 to 16 October 2018 via. online mode only for the rally which will be held from 01 November 2018 to 02 November 2018 at the Ghoom Army Ground.
Army Recruitment in West Bengal 2018
Indian army going to conduct the examination in West Bengal state. So all interested candidates may apply online for this post. It is good news for all eligible candidates who are waiting for the latest vacancy for Army Recruitment in West Bengal 2018. Those candidates who belong to West Bengal state can apply for this post.
All the interested & eligible candidates from the districts of Darjeeling and Kalimpong should apply for the GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Bharti Rally 2018 before the last date of application by completing their online application process. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail on 17 Oct 2018. Candidates should reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
Every year the Indian army committee releases various post. This time exam organized by the Indian army for various posts for West Bengal India Army like GD, Clerk & SKT, Technical, tradesman and Nursing Assistant posts. This exam will be conducted for the candidates who will clear the physical fitness test & and found the medical fit.
So all those candidates are informed In which post you want to become your career you can choose It is a golden opportunity for all job seeker candidates are looking career in the Indian army and For those candidates, we are coming with the Army Recruitment in West Bengal 2018 application form.
Indian Army Bharti West Bengal Recruitment 2018 Dates
Dear visitors it is good information for all job seekers candidates. We are informing releasing date, starting date and closing date and more other details of Army Recruitment in West Bengal 2018
- Online Form Start Date:- 18.08.2018
- Last Date:- 16.10.2018
- Admit Card Date:- 17.10.2018
- Bharti Date:- 01-11-2018 to 02-11-2018
- Bharti Venue:- Ghoom Army Ground
All interested candidates can go through the open Bharti rally process and select for the Indian Army Jobs. All candidates who want to make their career in the Indian army after their 10th or 12th completion can apply for the Army Recruitment in West Bengal 2018 before the last date
Indian Army board give jobs to all eligible candidates on the basis of the 10th pass and 12th pass. This is the minimum qualification for joining the Indian Army. The Board is going to release the West Bengal Indian Army Bharti Rally for the General Duty, Clerk, Tradesman, Soldier Technical, Nursing Assistant Post.
Indian Army Bharti West Bengal Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All those candidates who are going to apply for this post must know the eligibility criteria such as age limit, academic qualification, selection process etc are mentioned in this article. All the candidates are advised to fulfill the required eligibility criteria before applying for the Army Recruitment in West Bengal 2018
which should be followed as:-
- Age Limit:- All those candidates who are going to appear for the West Bengal India Army Bharti Rally
should fulfill the required criteria as given below here:-
|All eligible and appearing candidates should not less than 17½ and not more than 21 years only for Soldier General Duty|
|And all other posts candidate should not less than 17½ and not more than 23 years.|
|Candidate should not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years for Havildar and Survey Automated Cartographer ( Engineers)|
|Candidate should not less than 27 years and not more than 34 years for Junior Commissioned officer Religious Teacher|
|Candidate should not less than 21 years and not more than 27 years for Junior Commissioned officer Catering|
|Candidate should not less than 18 years and not more than 42 years for TA post.|
- Qualification or Educational Criteria:-Academic qualification is the most important part to apply for any govt job without it you would not be able to appear in any govt exam. So here we have provided required education criteria for those Candidates who want to apply for Army Recruitment in West Bengal 2018 given as below:-
|Name of the Post||West Bengal Army Recruitment Rally|
|Sol- General Duty ( GD)||Candidate should have passed minimum 10th Class along with 45 percent marks from recognized board or institute|
|Sol – Technical||Candidates should be passed Intermediate 10+2 along with PCM, 40% marks in each subject and English subjects with 50% marks in aggregate.|
|Soldier Clerk/ SKT||Candidates should have Passed 12th standard in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject|
|Soldier Tradesman||Candidates should be passed 10th standard with ITI certificate (except Syce, Mess/ House Keeper – who may be 8th pass)|
|Soldier- Nursing Assistant||Candidates should have Passed 12th standard along with science stream with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject|
|Havildar Education Group X||MA/MSC/MCA or BA/BCA/BSc ( with IT)|
|Havildar Education Group Y||BA/BCA/BSc ( Without IT)|
|Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers)||BA/BSc with maths and should have passed 10+2 class or 12th or similar to science and maths as main subjects|
|Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher||Candidate should have completed Graduation. In addition qualification in his own religious denomination|
We have provided important information for the Army Recruitment in West Bengal all dear candidates don’t miss golden chance for work with the Indian army. Check your qualification according to apply for the post. Otherwise, your application form will be rejected by Board of Examination.
- Selection Procedure:-Here we have provided some process of selection points for those candidates who are going to apply for Army Recruitment in West Bengal 2018
- Candidate have to physical measurement test for join Indian army
- The physical fitness test is compulsory for qualifier examination
- After that must be valid Documentation from a recognized board
- Candidate have to Medical/ Written Examination is mandatory
- Candidates will qualifier after declare merit result date
Candidate must read all procedure details points to remember during fill up application form of West Bengal India Army Bharti Rally.
Post wise Army recruitment in West Bengal
How to apply for Army Recruitment in West Bengal 2018
It is important information for all appearing candidates, here we have provided step by step procedure to apply for the west Bengal rally Bharti 2018. It will help you to fill the application form in a better and easy manner. these steps are given below: –
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website.
- In a few seconds, the homepage will appear on the screen of your device.
- Then you will see the apply online option in homepage.
- click on that option Army Recruitment in West Bengal 2018
- a registration form will appear on the screen of your device.
- To apply for this candidate need to fill the all required details.
- Upload the required documents such as your photograph and sign.
- Now recheck the application form details.
- After reading carefully, click on submit button and take the hard copy of the submitted form for further use.
State wise Army Recruitment
At last, we would like to say” All the best” to all candidates to score well in the examination if you have any query or doubt regarding Army Recruitment in West Bengal 2018 you can write in comment box. Our team member will assist you in a better way. For more information stay connected with us.
Thanks for all dear visitors for coming to our website. Please share this article with your friends and relatives.