Army Recruitment in Punjab 2018 is going to publish for the various post for all interested candidates who are looking for Government jobs. Here we are providing complete details of Punjab Army recruitment 2018-2019. All the interested candidates can apply online from the official website.
Army Recruitment in Punjab 2018
Indian Army Bharti 2018 has released for Punjab and all district of Punjab. Indian Army is served by the bravest servicemen. Check here Army Recruitment in Punjab 2018 District Wise which are Amritsar, Barnala, Fatehgarh, Ferozepur, Ludhiana, Khasa, and Jalandhar. All the interested candidates can go through the Punjab India Army Bharti Rally process and make a good career in Indian army.
The Indian Army chosen the different venue for the recruitment of new servicemen for their service in the Indian Army the Punjab India Army Bharti Rally will be held in different times based on the schedule and the vacancies that are available for the recruitment of the exact number of new servicemen.
Punjab India Army Bharti Rally 2018
Indian army is the largest Armed force in India and every year board conducts recruitment of new candidates. Now this time board has organized Army Recruitment in Punjab 2018. Indian army board gives jobs to all eligible candidates on the basis of the 10th pass and 12th pass.
The Army Recruitment in Punjab 2018 is held for the various post under the various units or the trade of the service. Hence the eligibility criteria vary between these trades. Basically, the recruitment is held for the post under the trades of: –
- Soldier GD
- Soldier Clerk.
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Technical
Punjab India Army Bharti Rally 2018-Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for Army Recruitment in Punjab 2018 can check here all the eligibility criteria and get the golden chance to join Indian army. Check here your eligibility criteria such as age, height, weight, chest, qualification details, required document etc. Information is given below as: –
1). Age Limit: –
The age limit is major criteria for an individual to qualify exams and this criterion varies among the post or the trades recruitment.
- For Soldier GD (General Duty) the cadets should be between 17 years 6 months to 21 years within the day for recruitment.
- For another post such as the Clerk/Tradesman/Soldier Technical candidates are required to be between 17 years 6 months- 23 years.
Age limit is very important part of Army Recruitment in Punjab 2018. The candidate who is older than the maximum age limit is not eligible to apply for the recruitment of the listed post and the candidates. who are younger than the minimum age limit is also not eligible for Punjab India Army Bharti Rally.
2). Educational Qualification
The educational qualification also varies between the trades of the service.
- Soldier GD candidates require at least the qualification of the 10th pass with minimum 45%. (Any Board).
- Soldier clerk/Technical candidates require the qualification of the 12th pass from science stream with an aggregate of 40%(Maths, Physics, Chemistry & English with 50% in each subject).
- Tradesman candidates are required to have the qualification of the at least 6th pass.
Candidates who do not possess the required educational qualification then they are not eligible to apply for the Army Recruitment in Punjab 2018.
The criteria for the nationality of the candidates are the same but there are some exceptions that are made by the Indian Army service in some cases.
- Indian Citizen.
- The subject of Bhutan.
- The subject of Nepal.
- Any refugee settled in India since 1st January 1962 are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Only after qualifying under the criteria set for the enrolment the cadets are allowed to apply for the recruitment.
The recruitment is also done through the open Bharti rallies where the recruitment is open and the candidates are shortlisted according to their performance during the selection test.
- Required Documents
The candidates are required to have some important documents in the Army Recruitment in Punjab 2018 such documents are:-
- Domicile certificate.
- birth certificate.
- 10th passed mark sheet.
- 12th passed mark sheet.
- Relation Certificate (For UHQ entry type candidates).
- Sports Certificate (Sports quota candidates).
- NCC (For special relaxation).
- Recent passport size photos of the candidate.
Candidates are only allowed to apply for the recruitment after producing the required documents and after the checking of the certificates produced by the candidates is legit then the cadet is selected for the selection process that is followed.
The selection process for Army Recruitment in Punjab 2018
The recruitment process is based on the various set of the test conducted by the concerned authorities which are basically comprised of the
- Physical Test/PFT (Physical Fitness Test).
- Medical Test
- Written Exam.
Candidates are to test the physical capacity and the fitness level of the cadets, therefore, this test comprises of the physical task of the following. Check the criteria for Army Recruitment in Punjab 2018 and physical eligibility.
- Running the distance of 1.6 km within the given time for 7 minutes.
- 20 squats and 10 push up to be done in the time given for the particular task.
- Ziz Zag balancing and 9 feet ditch jumping are part of the test. (Require to pass).
- Physical measurement of the candidates is also done such as the measurement of Height which should at least at 170 cm.
- Chest 77 cm and 82 cm when expanded (5 cm expansion).
- Weight should be 50 kg.
The test is to examine the medical fitness of the candidates under the criteria of the following:-
- Medical health.
- Mental health.
- Oral health.
- Hearing Ability.
NOTE: – Any cadets who are found to be physically or medically unfit on the permanent basis are not selected any further for the selection test.
The written exams are conducted for the Army Recruitment in Punjab 2018 based on the intelligence ability of the candidates and the test comprise of the written test based on the subjects that are prescribed for each of the trades or the post of the service. The exam comprises of certain marks in order to clear the test candidate should score the required minimum passing marks. The written exam is based on the major subject such as the: –
- GK (General knowledge/General Awareness)
Post-Wise Recruitment in Punjab
How to apply for Army Recruitment in Punjab 2018
It is important information for all appearing candidates, you might be wondering that how can I fill up application form? Don’t worry all dear candidates now we will clear of your query and doubt regarding Indian army recruitment in Punjab application form. Please follow these steps Instructions to Fill Up Punjab Indian Army Application Form
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website
- In few seconds, the homepage will appear on the screen of your device.
- Then you will see a link to the apply online on the homepage.
- Click on that link, a registration form will appear on the screen of your device.
- New candidates need to fill the registration form first and then apply for Army Recruitment in Punjab 2018
- To apply for this candidate, need to fill the all required details.
- Upload the required documents such as your photograph and sign.
- Now recheck the application form details.
- After reading carefully, click on submit button and take the hard copy of the submitted form for further use.
The pattern of exam also varies among the trades or the units for which the candidates have applied for.
Each of the candidates is to score the maximum to ensure selection in the final screening of Army Recruitment in Punjab. The final selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the merit list.
State wise Army Recruitment
Hope the information we have provided will be helpful to the candidates who are going to appear in Army Recruitment in Punjab 2018. Best of luck and prepare well. Please share this article with your friends and your social media accounts. Stay connected with us for more latest updates. Jai Hind