Army Recruitment in Maharashtra 2018 posts is going to be released for all the candidates of Maharashtra states. There are many various posts to apply. Many applicants are waiting long times Maharashtra army open rally Bharti. Candidates who want to make the career in Maharashtra Army Bharti stay on our website.
Army Recruitment in Maharashtra 2018
Every year a large number of candidates apply for Indian army recruitment. So all the interested candidates who want to apply for the Army Recruitment in Maharashtra 2018 can fill the Indian army application form before the last date.
Every year Indian army board release the many of vacancy of the various post for all the interested candidates of Maharashtra states. So all those candidates who are going to apply for this vacancy can check all details for Maharashtra India Army Bharti Rally in this article.
This is a great opportunity for those candidates who want to make their career in Indian Army Rally. All candidates are advised to stay connected with us and with the official website for latest update regarding the Army Recruitment in Maharashtra.
Maharashtra India Army Bharti Rally 2018
Indian Army is the largest Armed Force in India and every year board conducts recruitment of new candidates. Now, this time board has organized Army Recruitment in Maharashtra 2018 for the candidates of Maharashtra.
Here we are providing information for Maharashtra India Army Bharti Rally like Online Registration, Eligibility, Admit Card, Syllabus, Date, and Result. There are many various vacancies of Soldier GD, Soldier Technical, Havildar Education, Soldier Clerk/SKT, Soldier Nursing Assistant, and Tradesman.
- Authority Name: Join Indian Army
- Name of Vacancies: Various (Soldier GD, Clerk, Technical, NA, and Tradesmen)
- Official Notification: will be published soon
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- Job Location: All over India
- Bharti Date: October 2018
- Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Mode of written Exam: Offline
- Status: Yet Not Available
All interested candidates can go through the open Bharti rally process and select for the Indian Army Jobs. All candidates who want to make their career in the Indian army after their 10th or 12th completion can apply for the Army Recruitment in Maharashtra 2018 before the last date.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra India Army Bharti Rally 2018
Candidates who want to apply for Army Recruitment in Maharashtra 2018 can check here eligibility criteria. It is great chance to make a good career in government sector.
Age Limit: – candidates who are going to apply for Maharashtra Indian Army Vacancy Rally should fulfil0l the required criteria as given below here
- GD: – Candidate should not less than 17 ½ years and not more than 21 Years.
- For all other posts like Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Technical, and NA: – 17 ½ to 23 Years.
Height: – Candidate who are going to qualify the physical test for the Maharashtra Indian Army Bharti Rally should be fulfilled (as mandatory)
- Sol GD: – 160 cm
- Sol Clerk/SKT: – 160 cm
- Soldier Technical: – 157 cm
- Sol Tradesman: – 160 Cm
- NA: – 157 cm
- Weight:- All category or trades candidates weight should be minimum 48 kg.
4. Chest: – The chest should be 77 cm without expansion and 82 after expansion for all other candidates.
Academic qualification is the most important part to apply for any govt. job without it you would not be able to appear in any govt. exam. So here we have provided required education criteria for those Candidates who want to apply for Army Recruitment in Maharashtra 2018 given as below: –
- Soldier GD: – (a)Candidate should have passed 10th Class with minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% aggregate Marks. OR 12th class simple passes.
- Soldier Tradesman: – 8th Pass or 10th pass according to trades.
- Clerk/SKT: – 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate.
- Sol NA: – 12th pass with PCB. also, have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- Sol Technical: – 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English. also, have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Important Date Scheduled For Indian Army Recruitment in Maharashtra 2018
- Starting date of registration: August 2018
- Closing date of registration: September 2018
- Rally Date: October 2018
Required documents: Candidate who are going to apply for the Army Recruitment in Maharashtra should contain the required documents follow as: –
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12thclass mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Relation Certificate
- NCC certificate
- Any sport certificate
- 15 passport size photographs
Physical Fitness Test: –
This fitness test is the most important part for those candidates who want job in Army Recruitment in Maharashtra 2018.If you clear this test that’s mean you clear 50 % process of Indian Army Bharti Rally Tripura.
a). 1.6 Km Running: –
- Group I: – 5 minutes 30 seconds (60 Marks)
- Group II: – 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds (48 marks).
(b). Pull Ups: –
- 10 Pull Ups: – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull Ups: – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups: – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull Ups: – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull Ups: – 16 Marks
(c). Zig Zag Balance: – Qualify
(d). 9 Fit Ditch Jump: – Qualify
Marks obtain for Pull Up:
- 6 pull-ups: 16 marks
- 7 pull-ups: 21 marks
- 8 pull-ups: 27 marks
- 9 pull-ups: 33 marks
- 10 pull-ups: 40 marks
Post wise Army recruitment in Maharashtra
Instructions to Apply Indian Army Maharashtra 2018
State wise Army Recruitment
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian army Maharashtra 2018 post.So for those candidates here we have provided some easy and simple steps to fill the online application form.
- Candidates need to visit the official website in
- in few seconds, the homepage will appear on the screen of your device.
- Then you will see the apply online option in homepage.
- A registration form will open. Candidates need to register at the official website.
- New candidates need to fill the registration form first and then apply for Army Recruitment in Maharashtra 2018
- Use valid username and password for your accounts.
- Enter your personal details.
- Choose a post according to choice and eligibility criteria.
- Upload your scanned image and signature.
- Now recheck the application form details.
- After reading carefully, click on submit button and take the hard copy of the submitted form for further use.
At last, we would like to say” All the best” to all candidates to score well in the examination if you have any query or doubt regarding Army Recruitment in Maharashtra 2018 you can write in comment box. Our team member will assist you in a better way. more information stay connected with us.