Shillong Army Bharti 2018 will be conducted by the Army Recruiting Office Shillong at Tura Meghalaya from 22-25 May 18 in which the candidates of all districts of Meghalaya which are West Jaintia Hills (Jowai), East Jaintia Hills (Khliehriat), East Khasi Hills (Shillong), West Khasi Hills (Nongstoin), South West Khasi Hills (Mawkyrwat), Ri-Bhoi (Nongpoh), North Garo Hills (Resubelpara), East Garo Hills (Welliamnagar), South Garo Hills (Baghmara), West Garo Hills (Tura), South West Garo Hills (Ampati) are invited to participate in Army Rally in Shillong May 2018.
Shillong Army Bharti 2018
Here is good news the Indian army board is going to schedule the Indian army Bharti rally for RQ Shillong. Headquarter Recruiting Office of Shillong Army will conduct the Shillong Army Bharti 2018 to hire the candidates of for the post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Clerk SKT, Soldier Technical, Soldier Nursing Assistant. All the appearing and interested candidates can the details for this upcoming Bharti rally b date, Rally Schedule, rally venue from this page.
All the candidates of Meghalaya district areas West Jaintia Hills (Jowai), East Jaintia Hills (Khliehriat), East Khasi Hills (Shillong), West Khasi Hills (Nongstoin), South West Khasi Hills (Mawkyrwat), Ri-Bhoi (Nongpoh), North Garo Hills (Resubelpara), East Garo Hills (Welliamnagar), South Garo Hills (Baghmara), West Garo Hills (Tura), South West Garo Hills (Ampati) will be called to participate in the Army Rally in Shillong May 2018 will be held at Dikki Bandi Stadium, Tura (Meghalaya).
Eligibility criteria for Army Rally in Shillong May 2018
All the candidates who are interested to apply for this upcoming Shillong Army Bharti 2018 must be known about the eligibility criteria which is decided by the Indian army board to select the candidates for the various post. Here we have provided qualification details, age limit, selection process details as given below:-
1.Age Limit: – Candidates who are going to apply for Army Rally in Shillong May 2018 should have the required age which is decided by the Indian army board
- GD: – Candidate should not less than 17 ½ years and not more than 21 Years.
- For all other posts like Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Technical, and NA: – 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Academic Qualification: – To participate in the Shillong Army Bharti 2018 a candidate is required to have enough qualification which is decided by Indian army as given below:-
- Soldier GD: – (a)Candidate should have passed 10th Class with minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% aggregate Marks. OR 12th class simple passes.
- Soldier Tradesman: – 8th Pass or 10th pass according to trades.
- Clerk/SKT: – 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate.
- Sol NA: – 12th pass with PCB. also, have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- Sol Technical: – 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English. also, have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Al those candidates who are going to appeal for Shillong Army Bharti 2018 will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds
Shillong Army Bharti admit card
All the candidates will be able to get the admit card after the successful submission of online application form of Shillong Army Bharti 2018. To get the Army Bharti in Shillong Admit Card 2018 candidate have to use the registration number which will be allotted to the applicant at the time of online application registration.
State wise Army Recruitment
If there is any doubt or corrections in admit card then immediately report to the examination board. All the candidates are requested to keep in touch on the official web portal of the Indian army that you can get updates related to the admit card
Hope you find this article useful. If you have any doubt regarding Shillong Army Bharti 2018 then you are free to ask us in the comment box our team member will assist you. Please share this article on your social media account and directly with your friends. Stay connected with us for latest updates and news regarding recruitment.