Indian Army Recruitment 2018 latest notification has been released by the Indian army board. This is a good news for all those candidates who are looking for the jobs in Indian army so today we are going to share the important information for Indian Army Bharti rally in this article.
- Indian Army Recruitment 2018
- Indian Army Bharti Rally News 2018
- Eligibility criteria for Indian Army open Bharti rally 2018
- Steps to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2018
- State wise Army Recruitment 2018
- Indian Army Recruitment Admit card 2018
- How to download Indian Army Admit Card
- Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Result
Indian Army Recruitment 2018
All dear candidates here are good news for all the candidates who want to make their career in Indian army and eagerly waiting for the latest opportunity to join the Indian army so here is golden opportunity for you guys that Indian Army has released Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Notification to fill the vacant positions in the Indian army across the country.
All the interested candidates from the whole country can participate in the Indian Army Bharti rally. Candidates who want to be a part of the Indian army can apply for this post through online mode. So all Those candidates who want to make their career in Indian Army can apply for this latest job opportunity. The application form for Indian army vacancy will be filled from the official website.
Every year Indian army board hires young and talented candidates to fill the various vacant posts. Now this time again it is going to hire the candidates from the various districts and states of India through the Indian army open rally Bharti. So all those Interested candidates who want to Join Indian Army and matches the eligibility Criteria to join the Indian army can apply for the Indian Army recruitment 2018 online from official website of the army board.
Indian Army Bharti Rally News 2018
The online application is released by the Indian army to invite the candidates for Indian Army recruitment 2018 to various posts such as GD, Clerk & SKT, Technical, tradesman and Nursing Assistant etc. So interested candidate should first need to check all the necessary details to participate in Army Bharti Rally and then fill the online application form.
As we know the Indian army board has released the various post to invite the candidates in the Indian Army Open Bharti Rally. All those candidates who are going to apply for the same can easily fill the application form for Indian army jobs. Selection of the candidate will be on the basis of their performance in the written examination which will be followed by personal interview.
To get select in this organization candidate need to pass in written exam followed by personal interview as well as he needs to go through the physical and medical fitness test and also need to qualify the same. To apply for this recruitment candidates are required to visit the official website of Indian army board. The registration process has been started for the Indian army Recruitment 2018.
Eligibility criteria for Indian Army open Bharti rally 2018
Candidates who are going to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2018 can check the eligibility criteria such as age, height, weight, chest, qualification details and required documents are mentioned in this article. All the candidates have to justify the required eligibility criteria before going to participate in Army Bharti rally as follows: –
1.Age Limit: – Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Army vacancy should have the required age which is decided by the Indian army board
- GD: – Candidate should not less than 17 ½ years and not more than 21 Years.
- For all other posts like Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Technical, and NA: – 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Academic Qualification: –
Here we have provided the required academic qualification. Candidates who are going to participate in Indian army recruitment 2018 can check the Education qualification as given below: –
- Soldier GD: – (a)Candidate should have passed 10th Class with minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% aggregate Marks. OR 12th class simple passes.
- Soldier Tradesman: – 8th Pass or 10th pass according to trades.
- Clerk/SKT: – 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate.
- Sol NA: – 12th pass with PCB. also, have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- Sol Technical: – 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English. also, have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
3.Physical Fitness Test: –
Candidates can check the physical fitness criteria required by Indian army board. Here we have provided the Details for Physical Fitness test to apply for the Indian army recruitment 2018 which are mentioned below: –
a). 1.6 Km Running: –
- Group I: – 5 minutes 30 seconds (60 Marks)
- Group II: – 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds (48 marks).
(b). Pull Ups: –
- 10 Pull Ups: – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull Ups: – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull Ups: – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull Ups: – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull Ups: – 16 Marks
(c). Zig Zag Balance: – Qualify
(d). 9 Fit Ditch Jump: – Qualify
4.Physical Criteria for Indian Army (Height, Weight, chest): –
Here we have provided required height, weight and chest details. Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Army Recruitment rally 2018 should have the following height, weight and chest size which is mentioned below: –
- Sol GD: – 160 cm
- Sol Clerk/SKT: – 160 cm
- Soldier Technical: – 157 cm
- Sol Tradesman: – 160 Cm
- NA: – 157 cm
- Weight:- All category or trades candidates weight should be minimum 48 kg.
- Chest:- The chest should be 77 cm without expansion and 82 after expansion for all other candidates.
5.Required Documents: – Candidate who is going to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2018 should contain the required documents as follows:-
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Education Certificates/Documents.
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
There are no application fees will be charged to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2018
After successful completion of the written examination, a candidate will be called for Physical Test which is followed by personal interview and document verification.
Important dates to remember for Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018
|Exam & Interview Date||Check Statewise & district wise links|
|Admit card issue date||After Closure of Application Form Process|
|Result date||After CEE exams|
Steps to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2018
Here comes a most important thing to apply for the Indian Army Vacancy. All the interested candidate can apply online for this Open Bharti rally from the official website of Indian Army. Candidate can also apply for this application from home from the official website.
Here we have provided some easy and simple steps to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment 2018 these instructions will be followed as: –
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Within few seconds, the homepage will appear on the screen of your device.
- Then you will see the apply online option in homepage.
- click on that option, a registration form will appear on the screen of your device.
- New candidates need to fill the registration form first and then apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2018.
- To apply for this candidate, need to fill the all required details correctly such as name, date of birth etc.
- Upload the required documents such as your photograph and sign.
- Now recheck the application form details.
- After reading carefully, click on submit button.
- After successful submission, take the hard copy of the submitted form for further use.
State wise Army Recruitment 2018
Indian Army Recruitment Admit card 2018
Indian army board is near to issue the Indian army hall ticket. All those candidates who have applied online application form for Indian army Recruitment 2018 will soon get the Indian Army Recruitment Admit card. All the candidates can download their admit card from the official website of Indian army board. Admit card will be available just 3 days after the online application submission.
Admit card is the most important document to appear in the examinations without it candidate would not be able to appear in the examination so all candidates are advised to download the admit card before appearing in the exam and carry with them at the time of examination.
So all those candidates who have submitted their Indian Army Recruitment 2018 application form may soon download their Indian army Admit card from the official website.
How to download Indian Army Admit Card
Here we have provided step by step process to download the admit card in an easy way. Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2018 can check these steps as mentioned below:-
- Candidate needs to go to the official website.
- In a few seconds, the homepage will appear on the screen of the device.
- On the homepage, thee will be linked to download the Indian Army Recruitment Admit card.
- Click on that link to download the Admit Card.
- Enter the required details such as name and roll number.
- Admit card appear on the screen.
- Take the hard copy of admit card for the future use.
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Result
Candidates who are participating in the Indian army recruitment 2018 will get the result after the few months of the examination date. The written examination will be conducted for the post of All Trades (GD, SKT Clerk, Technical, Nursing, and Tradesman) On various scheduled Dates at Ambala, Bangalore, Chennai, Danapur, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Pune, Shillong etc.
Candidates who will be appeared in the Indian army rally will get their result on the official website. The board will announce the Indian Army Recruitment Result and merit list after the few days of the examination date.
At last, we would like to say” All the best” to all candidates to score well in the examination if you have any query or doubt regarding Indian Army Recruitment 2018. You can write in the comment box. Our team member will assist you in a better way. For more information, stay connected with us.